Monday, November 7, 2011

A few answers I found for the last post.

I went around asking people what they do or don't do to gain a little extra cash, so I could report back to the readers that were struggling with the same problems.  My one girlfriend has had problems with money in the past so she made a list of all the necessary spending and all non necessary spending.  She then went through her unnecessary spending habits and cut out five things that she did not really need to spend money on as often as she use to.  She had more money for the things that she actually needed when she did not spend a lot of money all the time on things that were not too important.  I myself found another way to make money.  I pet sit my neighbors animals when they go away, so I decided that was an easy thing to do between work and school to make a little extra cash.  So I made business cards and set up an account on a pet setting website to get myself out there more.  I used my neighbors as a reference and I have already started getting some phone calls or e-mail from prospective clients.  But I am still curious little ways other people save some money.

1 comment:

  1. an easy way to save money is not go out, dont buy booze,and try not to go out to eat, but if you do, make a couple of meals out of it

    ReplyDelete