Monday, November 21, 2011

The Job Search Is On

This spring semester I will have only two classes to take before I graduate in May.  So it is now that time to look for either a job or an internship position., and I am not having an easy time.  I know what I want to do and I know that I can be a really good employee, given the chance, but I just need that first opportunity to get my foot in the door at a company and prove that i can and will be the best.  I am determined to shine at my job and show that I am determined and willing to work day and night and time to get where I want to be in the real world.  But getting the chance to prove this has not been easy for me.  If anyone has any suggestions that would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. 
Thank You!!!!
Ill keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment